Search This Blog


Friday, April 3, 2009

Soap Box Saturday - The Problem with ME!

Okay, now this is REALLY sad!! Last week I told you that every Friday night I would write Saturday's post and it would be called "Soap Box Saturday". The only thing is that the next day I started a "series" of blogs that spelled out G.A.R.D.E.N. So, that messed up my schedule. I don't LIKE my schedule messed up!! So, this post has the sub-title "The Problem with ME!"

Do you know what my hubby just now said as I was telling him my dilemma? I told him that I was going to sub-title my soap box "The Problem with ME!" and he said... and I quote, "Do you want me to write it??" Can you believe that!! :) Like he could write about what my problems are! (hee! hee!)

Well, truthfully, he could. Of course he could. We've been married 20 years, and so he knows my shortcomings. And, honestly I do, too.

So, my "soap box" problem this Saturday is with myself . I don't always think things through, and sometimes when I do and my schedule isn't just "so, so", I get a little upset. Not big upset, just little. Still a problem and most often sinful.

I need this verse today:

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5

Dear God,
Thank you for continuing to love me. Continue to show me your ways and teach me through your Word. My hope is in you today and every day.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen


What's on your "Soap Box Saturday"?

(Note: The last "How Does Your Garden Grow?" post will be Saturday night.)


No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover