Search This Blog


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be Glad!



Have you ever seen the movie "Pollyanna"? Pollyanna had a game she would play to try to find something to be glad about in every situation. She called it "The Glad Game". Pollyanna taught others to be glad, as well.

My mom embroidered the 'I'm Glad' picture above and gave it to my sister and I for Christmas this past year. It is a reminder for us to always be glad.

The Bible teaches Pollyanna's "The Glad Game" philosophy, as well.

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!"
1 Chronicles 16:31

But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Psalm 5:11


In every situation in every day, we can find something to be glad about, just like Pollyanna did. What are you glad for today?

1 comment:

Organized Nutrition said...

Hey Lori!
Thanks for coming to my blog...
You might also find some food additive things to read on my other blog feeding6.wordpress
I have writen a few things there...
THANKS!!!!!

 
Pin It button on image hover