Search This Blog


Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank You

Today I would like to take the time to say "Thank You" to those of you who read "Shine Like Stars" and especially to all of you who have taken the time to comment about the posts for the past five months, whether on the blog itself, through Facebook messages, by email, and also face to face. I appreciate your comments so much and also appreciate you taking the time to read "Shine Like Stars".

I began writing this blog to serve God in a unique way, but also to give me something specific that would keep me more in His Word. My original goal was to post just a few times a week, but it quickly became something I wanted to do daily...not just for me, but for those who were reading it, as well. The writing was something I enjoyed, but even more than that, I enjoyed looking for spiritual application in everyday life in order to write the daily devotional thought. Sometimes that is easy to do...sometimes it's hard. But, either way, it helps me meditate more on His Word each day.

So, thank you, again for your encouragement and for reading "Shine Like Stars". It is my prayer that you will continue to be encouraged by the daily posts and that you and I will continue to grow in our Christian walk each day.

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3


May God bless you today and every day!

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm glad you are doing it, too!

A.Marie said...

Good Morning! I have something for you on my blog! :)

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

I really enjoy reading your blog :) You always encourage me. Thank YOU!

Brandi Sue said...

You're welcome!! and thank you for the great read!! I catch myself finding the spiritual application to my everyday life all the time but I always called it "God's version" because I lacked a better word haha But unlike you, I never related it back to actual scriptures and you have inspired me to do that! The only time I would before was when I would give my story to one of the boys to use as a devo on Wednesday nights haha. The more I get familiar with the Bible, the easier they are to find now though! Anyway, looking forward to more posts! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover