Search This Blog


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is Your Heart Chicken??


(Note: Can you believe these two chicken strips? I noticed after cooking them that they were stuck together like a heart! My son, Jacob, and I thought that was really cool. We had to take a picture....and of course I planned on using it somehow, someway in a blog post!)

Is your heart "chicken"?
Do you live your life in fear?
Fear of the future. Fear of the present. Fear of the memories of the past.
With God in your life, there's no reason to fear.
God will use you, if you will let Him.
Serve God. Live for Jesus. Do not fear.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4

When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.

Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:2-4

1 comment:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

 
Pin It button on image hover