Search This Blog


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

EEEEK!!! A Mouse!

A month ago....I thought I saw something run across the floor. I actually thought it was a big spider. A few days later I saw a few mouse droppings and immediately called hubby and asked him to get some traps. He got the traps and put them out a few days later. That very night we caught a little mouse! We put another trap out for a few weeks, but never had any more trouble, so took it out.

Yesterday morning....I was making the kid's lunches for school and went into the pantry, which is in our laundry room. My son, Zachary, and hubby were in the laundry room, too. As I opened up the pantry, out came a little mouse!"EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!! A MOUSE!!!"I screamed and the little mouse ran out and OVER my son's foot - YUCK!!!! Immediately hubby went to get another trap and sat it out. I was expecting to catch the mouse last night, but we haven't - yet.

But here's the problem.....hubby is out of town for a few days. If the little mouse gets in the trap, what am I going to do?????? I don't know if I can take it out. Maybe I could talk one of the kids into doing it for me, you think??? Maybe we can pick a number and the looser has to take it out. That seems fair, doesn't it??? We'll see.

God will give us strength in times of need - even if I end up having to take out a mouse :).

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Psalm 41:10

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover