Search This Blog


Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thank You!

I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  It occurred to me that I didn't say "Happy Thanksgiving" on my blog this year as I usually do, so this is a few days late, but still heart-felt.  I want to say "Thank You!" to all of YOU.  I appreciate my blog readers and am thankful for your encouragement by comments on here, Facebook, email, and in person.

"Shine Like Stars" has thousands of visitors a month and hundreds of daily subscribers.  Some of you I know personally, but many I do not know at all.  So I thank you for visiting.  I thank you for reading.  I pray that you are always blessed by visiting "Shine Like Stars" and that it encourages you to SHINE wherever you are - each and every day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover