Search This Blog


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Chronicles of Biscuit - "Is There Food In Heaven?"

Tonight's lesson during worship was about Heaven. Towards the end of the lesson, the preacher was really describing what we know about Heaven from the Bible. Biscuit (our youngest child who's six) looked up at me and whispered, "Will there be food in Heaven?" I know why he asked this question.  He's hungry ALL THE TIME! So, I'm sure the thought of no food in Heaven bothered him.  I shook my head yes. (But, see note below.) Biscuit replied, "Well, I hope it's good!"

Note: In the morning I'll remember to talk to Biscuit about the "food in Heaven" question because I thought later...there might not be because we might not ever get hungry or need food...we just don't know. But, I'll tell him that if there IS food in Heaven, it will be the BEST food he's ever eaten!

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." John 14:1-3

I want to be there! Don't you?

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover