Search This Blog


Friday, August 31, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING?

You will seek me and find me when you seek me 
with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

This verse is on my mind today.  Perhaps it is on yours, too.  

It makes me ask myself some questions:

What am I seeking?

Am I seeking God or something of this world?

Am I seeking Him with all of my heart - or just a part of it?

Sometimes my mind gets so entangled in the things of this world, that to be honest, I'm probably not seeking Him as I should be.  Oftentimes I'm letting the "stuff" get in the way of what is really important.  Seeking God!

Today, join me in readjusting priorities....in focusing on what is important:  Seeking and finding God....with all of our heart.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover