Search This Blog


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Challenge


My husband and three boys were gone on a ski trip with a church group from last Thursday until yesterday. Our daughter came home from college for the weekend, but before she left, she said she was giving her brothers a challenge.
When she left, I decided to go see what it was.  I knew it involved money because she either got some from my purse, or traded it out...or maybe just tried to trade it out, since one of them is having to share his with another brother.
And here is her challenge to each of them:  Do something good for someone else using this money. Be creative and include a Bible verse with the good deed. Then they are to report back to her and tell her what they did.

I can't wait to see what they do with this money!  I'm thankful for her challenge for her brothers.  What a great way to encourage random acts of kindness!  I have a feeling she does this, herself, for others at college :).

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover