Search This Blog


Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Special Note from Tyler

A few weeks ago my Bible cover broke, so I had to get a new one.  Changing Bible covers is much like changing an old purse for a new one, and not one of my favorite tasks.  I'm quite content using the same one for years and years and years.

Each time, as I move my Bible to a new cover, I also find a big stack of notes and papers tucked into one of the flaps.  Some of these papers are sermon or Bible class notes, some are blog post ideas, and some are sweet notes that have been given to me by my children during their growing up years.  Some I transfer over to the new cover, some I realize can be thrown away, and some I'll keep forever.

Here is one of those "forever" notes from my youngest, Tyler:


This note is special. Some might consider it trash.  I consider it a treasure.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover