Last week I hosted one of my most favorite events of the year - a ladies' salad supper for my sisters in Christ. It worked out this year that the Sojourners were in town working at Tipton Home, so they were able to attend.
The bond of Christian sisters is a bond that is stronger than a blood bond. It's what the Lord's church is all about....and I'm thankful that He planned it to be that way. Our family - the church - just keeps growing - just like it should!
1. Name one thing you really like about yourself.
2. If you could ask God to change any problem in the world today, what would it be?
3. If you sat down next to Jesus on a bus, what would you talk about?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. How were you proposed to?
6. If you had a time machine that would work only once, what point in the future or in history would you visit?
7. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
8. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
9. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
10. If you could live one day over again, what day would it be and why?