Search This Blog


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pray, Pray, Pray

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the people on the east coast who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.  May God strengthen and comfort each one of them during this time.

Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

...pray continually...1 Thessalonians 5:17

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:2
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:16

On this GRATITUESDAY, I am grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who hears our prayers. 

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover