Search This Blog


Friday, June 29, 2012

I Will Praise You, O Lord!

This picture was taken by my daughter when she visited Washington, D.C. earlier this month.  So beautiful!  What a beautiful world God made!
1 I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
    before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
2 I will bow down toward your holy temple 
    and will praise your name 
    for your love and your faithfulness, 
for you have exalted above all things
    your name and your word. 
3 When I called, you answered me; 
    you made me bold and stouthearted.
4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O Lord,
    when they hear the words of your mouth.
5 May they sing of the ways of the Lord,
    for the glory of the Lord is great.
6 Though the Lord is on high, he looks upon the lowly, 
    but the proud he knows from afar.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
    you preserve my life; 
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, 
    with your right hand you save me. 
8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
    your love, O Lord, endures forever —
    do not abandon the works of your hands.
Psalm 138

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover