Search This Blog


Monday, July 25, 2011

A Great Question

I would like for you to ask yourself this question today:

If you woke up tomorrow with only what you thanked God for the night before, what would/wouldn't your morning look like?

A friend posted this question on Facebook yesterday, and it really made me think.  Does it make you think, too?

No matter how good/how bad our prayer life may be, it can ALWAYS be better.  Let's work on making it better this week and think about this question as we pray.

Have a great Monday!

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me! Psalm 66:20

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18

I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6








No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover