Search This Blog


Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Simple Question......Or Not

This morning my brother-in-law asked a question in his sermon that has made me think.  I think it would make all of us think - or should.

IS ANYONE GOING TO HEAVEN 
BECAUSE OF YOU?

Think about this question as you go throughout this week.  If the answer is yes....Great!  Keep making disciples!  If the answer is no.....You and I have work to do.  Work for the Lord.

Either way you and I answer, there is still more work to do.  We can live a great example and people may come to know about Him because of the way we live, BUT....at some point we MUST open our mouths and share the Good News about Christ and about salvation.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great question! Or you could ask the opposite - that would be convicting!

 
Pin It button on image hover