Search This Blog


Sunday, May 4, 2014

IS IT REALLY MAY?

It's unbelievable how fast this year is going! I can't believe it's May already!

Sorry I've been out for several days.  Our boys are busy with golf tournaments (which, by the way, are loooonnnnggg compared to most sporting events!), so that's been fun.  They're in the Regional Tournament this week.  And last week was the annual FFA Convention, so I've got really neat things to share with you about that event.  But, I decided that can wait. Sleep seems to be the best option right now since I've got to get up in the wee hours of the night.

Yesterday and today our church family had a FAMILY SEMINAR. It was SUPER! Lots of great "stuff" from the speaker, Steven Minor.  He challenged us to spend more time together as families, to say NO to more busyness, and to eat together around the table at least four times this week.  That should be easy, but some times it's not.  Sad, huh?!

Well, have a wonderful week!  I'll write more Tuesday morning.  I can't wait to share some "stuff" with you all!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover