Search This Blog


Monday, July 22, 2013

This is the Day - 12 Things To Do on This Day


This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24
I wanted a beautiful picture for this post, so borrowed my brother and sister-in-law's photo from their recent trip. This is Glacier National Park. Isn't is beautiful?!

This truly is the day the Lord has made! In fact, each and every day is a day the Lord has made.  So are you rejoicing and being glad in it?  Are you glad for this Monday morning?  Today, make a decision to be glad.  Today, make a decision to be joyful.  Here are some ways to do just that:

 1. It's Monday, but I will be joyful and glad because God has blessed me with another day to live for Him.
 2. Today, I will choose to be happy.
 3. Today, I will not let petty things get in the way.
 4. Today, I will not allow others to steal my joy!
 5. Today, I will live for God and Jesus.
 6. Today, I will let my light shine.
 7. Today, I will strive to do God's will in all things.
 8. Today, I will pray more.
 9. Today, I will do a kind deed for someone.
10. Today, I will resist a temptation to sin that typically I would have given in to.
11. Today, I will be a friend to someone who needs me.
12. Today, I will forgive someone I need to forgive.

You can do it!  God will help you!  This IS the day that the Lord made.  Let's rejoice and be glad - even on a Monday morning!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, glad you liked that picture...We do need to talk to ourselves sometimes, especially on Mondays!

 
Pin It button on image hover